Australian Young Generation in Nuclear is committed to ensuring all Australians continue to gain the maximum benefit from nuclear science and technology tomorrow, by engaging and supporting young Australians today.
Australian Young Generation in Nuclear aims to:
- Develop and expand a network of young nuclear professionals within Australia and around the world
- Promote the peaceful uses and benefits of nuclear science and technology
- Promote transfer of knowledge between different generations of nuclear professionals
- Promote transfer of knowledge between young nuclear professionals
- Create professional development opportunities for young Australians in the nuclear industry
- Encourage young Australians to take up a career in the nuclear industry
- Be a voice for young professionals to the rest of the nuclear industry
The International Youth Nuclear Congress (IYNC) brings together young nuclear professionals with the goal of sharing knowledge between experienced and junior members of the industry and promoting the peaceful uses of Nuclear technology.
The Australian Young Generation in Nuclear and Women in Nuclear Australia are proud to announce the signing on February 8th 2018 of a new Memorandum of Understanding between the two organisations, fostering closer collaboration.
Applications for positions on the Local Organising Committee of the IYNC 2020 conference are now open, please apply here. Submissions close 25th April 2018.